Sunday, October 24, 2010

I think I pulled something :(

this morning i woke up late and wasn't planning on doing much, but then Erica informed me of some curling that was supposed to happen so at 12 we wandered down to wait to go curling and no one showed up, we waited around for like 15minutes and then we just gave up, and went and did other things, we went to books &co and when we were there we found out that people did go curling, and that they met in the Keyoh common lounge instead so we missed out, which really sucks.

We got nachos at books & co and they weren't as good as I remembered them, another disappointment. then we went to the public library to borrow some movies. We borrowed Slums in Beverly Hills and Fried Green Tomatoes, and when we got back we started to watch Slums in beverly hills as we did homework, and it was not at all what I expected, but I kinda liked it.


At 5:30, Erica tara kallie and I went out to dinner with edna who came in town today, we went to boston pizza and I asked for a colouring page which was fun, and the host looked at me really strangely but in the end, everyone but edna had a colouring page. Dinner was delicious and after dinner I was quite full, as was everyone else. We got back to rez and sat around for a bit and at 8 Erica and Kallie had soccer and I went to the gym, where I think I oulled something in my leg :( and I'm now kinda in pain which sucks.

I also have a lab exam at 8am, so I better be off to bed soon.


Night!

P.S. I wish I was home,

No comments:

Post a Comment