Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Things got worse.

This morning started off quite well. I got out of bed at 9:30 and went to the gym for some light cardio, as I am still sore from yesterday.

Then I cam home, showered, got dressed and made a good breakfast and went down to the school to meet kallie before O chem. And kallie was having a bad day, but she's doing a bit better which is good.
O chem went well until the end when we got our midterms back, and I wasn't expecting to do awesome but I was thinking maybe in the 60's or 70's, but I was way off. i almost failed. i think he pitied me and passed me.

And basically since that moment my day has been shitty. i have been upset, angry frustrated and basically just hating life. I didn't want to eat, but I forced myself to eat so I wouldnt feel any shittier.

After plant bio I basically have spent all my time in my room, in the dark watching tv.

I talked to my dad and he made me feel better, he usually does. But i still don't feel awesome.

I will live
(possibly in a dark hole)


Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment