Monday, November 1, 2010

Monday - 41 days till home

This morning my alarm went off and I was confused, it was still dark out, there was no light, I thought it was nighttime and that my alarm was playing a cruel joke on me, but no it was 7am and I had to get up to go to a Lab, and it could have been like 10pm when we were walking to the lab it was so dark, and then it was a slightly frustrating lab, but it was done at about 9:45ish and then I helped Cassandra Whelan with her Stats assignment, worked on Ochem and then went to bed for a bit. I also wrote a rather unpleasant email to My Genetics prof, because I was tired of him not responding. And he did respond today and if he didnt hate me before, I bet he hates me now, I guess he doesnt understand my frustration, oh well.

After all my classes, which went till 6:30 Fabris and I went grocery shopping and we missed the 16 bus and rather than wait 30 minutes we took the 15 downtown, which made our shopping trip longer, but it was okay. I spent way too much money though, but I now have food!!!

We got back at 8 and I went and got Ochem help from Cassandra and we cleaned out the fridge and did other cleaning type things, and then I went to the gym, came back, had a peanut butter and honey snack and then I took a shower. and umm yea nothing much occurred today.

41 Days

Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment