Monday, November 29, 2010

13 Days till home

This morning I was up at 7, because I had a plant bio lab exam at 8 and it went quite well I think and when I got back I went back to bed because I havent been feeling 100%.

I got out of bed at like 11:30ish and did some homework and ate lunch and then went off to the school for 1:30. genetics was boring as per usual and Ecology was alright.

Today I had my last genetics tutorial!!! YAY!! We also got to do the TA review and It felt nice to be able to give comments about my supper shitty TA and how he probably shouldnt be a TA, after that stats was a drag and I almost fell asleep several times. I don't even really know what we did :S

Oh well.

After stats I had dinner, completed my todo list, did a little more studying, then went to the AGM for Rez, then Fabris and I did yoga in the living room and I am soo not flexible, I need to work on that.

Then I took a long shower and I think I'm going to redo my toe nails before going to bed.

Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment