Monday, November 15, 2010

Got Home Late Last Night

We got in late last night which is why I didnt write in my blog, we were supposed to leave at 8ish and left closer to 2ish, so we got in just after 10:30, and it was a long and dark ride but the roads were in good condition. Oh and Funny thing, at like 8:30 i was driving and it was dark and this light starts coming in our direction over the crest of a hill and Liz asks "Is that the Sun?" yes Liz the sun rises at 8:30pm in the north :)

Today it was back to reality, 8 am lab, average classes, shitty stats midterm and studying for Ochem tomorrow, and I think studying with Lindsey Brise Really Helped, so thanks :) Hopefully I can pull it off tomorrow.

I know this is a short post but I think it will take me a couple of days to really get back into the habit.


27 days!



Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment