Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Watching Glee while writing in my blog

So Today I wrote my Ochem midterm, and it actually went okay, I didn't cry or scream or bash my head in or anything. I'm quite confident that I passed but I don't want to expect too much.

After my midterm I returned to Rez and Erica was home, and we caught up and talked about our weekends at home and then we watched the movie grown-ups and it was funny but had no story.

Then I had plant Bio and Kallie didnt go so I was all alone, but it was a good class and rather than going to the gym after I cleaned out the fridge with Fabris and we made dinner and sat around cruising the web and we are now watching Glee and hearing Mr Shoe say things about how he's sure there is another journey they can do and that he found another dirty song for them to do and such things.


I also look forward to starting my advent calender tomorrow, the count down to home continues. :)


Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment