Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Sad that I didnt get to strip...

So today at 12:30 there was a strip flash mob in the cafe as a protest about climate change and the bill that the senate turned down. and I couldn't go because I was in class, I could have left early, but I didn't want to miss O chem Review and I think the review was helpful but the flash mob would have been fun.

Maybe next time.

Today I completed my todo list even though it was long I got it done, and I did yoga again with Fabris after watching a decent episode of Glee and we also plan on watching the victoria's secret fashion show tonight at 10, it's always a fun one to watch :)

All in all today was an alright day, but I'm still counting the days till I go home, I'm down to 12, yay!

I wish time would go by faster, but that I would still be prepared for my finals.

Also Dan mailed me a letter today which I look forward to receiving :)

Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment