Wednesday, November 17, 2010

BLIZZARD

and not the good kind from DQ

Prince George is a blizzard, lots of crazy horizontal snow, and it's cold and it makes me not want to go outside and it is the reason that I didn't goto the gym.

Today was an okay day, I got no midterms back, i had no assignments due, and I spent a fair bit of time at the school but didnt get much done other than a shit ton of procrastinating :P

Oh I also goto see a sneak preview of the Calendar that I'm in, and they are being printed tomorrow, and I think they are selling for $15, which is more than I wanted them to sell for, but I will still buy them as gifts for several people and maybe I'll just copy my page and autograph them and give them to people :P

Last night Katy and I had a high pony tail contest and we were going to study on the kitchen floor but I realized that would be bad for my back so I stayed on the couch.

I also skipped out on the rez council meetings, because we had what I guess you could call a roommate talk.

I really wish i was going home sooner than 25days....but sadly I must wait.


Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment