Sunday, November 28, 2010

So my todo list is now a little off

This morning I had every intention of sticking to my do list and getting everything done but I was forgetting about Momo and MarMar's Christmas movie marathon, so I went there at 11:30 when i was finally functioning after getting out of bed at like 11.

I get there and Katy Erica Darrin Morgan and Marlina were there and maybe others and we were watching Santsa Claus is coming to town and we finished off the night with the Jim Carrey version of the Grinch and in between those we watched:

11:30-12:30: Rudolf the Red-Nosed Reindeer
12:30-1:30: Frosty the Snowman (and Frosty Returns!)
1:30-2:30pm: A Flintstones Christmas Carol
2:30-3pm: A Charlie Brown Christmas
3-4:30pm: It's a Very Merry Muppet Christmas Movie
4:30-6pm: The Muppet Christmas Carol
6-8pm: ELF (care of Jocelyn)
8-10pm: Home Alone
10-12midnight/12:30: Dr Seuss' How the Grinch Stole Christmas (The original)

I was there for approximately 11.5 hours, taking breaks to get food an swap school stuff.
I did manage to get some work done, just not everything on my list for the day but I will catch up tomorrow even though the line up looks pretty good. I also have to make gingerbread houses at 3 and there is free pizza at 5:30, so i need to be organized in the morning to make sure all goes well which is why I am getting up just after 7, which means I really need to goto bed soon. so.

Today was fun, lots of laughs, lots of silliness, made some Christmas cards, and did other fun things. there were facebook wars between Morganne and Morgan which took over everyones facebook world.

We all plan on getting up early for tomorrows line up:
8-10am: Miracle on 34th Street (New)
10am-12noon: Jingle All the Way
12-2pm: Four Christmases (Vince Vaughn & Reese Witherspoon)
2-4pm: National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation
4-6pm: The Nightmare Before Christmas

Sunday Movie Marathon Finale: The Santa Clause Marathon:
6-8pm: The Santa Clause (Tim Allen - 1994)
8-10pm: The Santa Clause 2 (2002)
10-12pm: The Santa Clause 3 The Escape Clause (2006)

Though I sont know if I will attend the santa clause marathon.
It depends on how my day goes.

Also since it is after midnight, only 2 weeks till I get to go home, YAY!!

Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment