Saturday, November 20, 2010

It could have been a really awesome Day

This morning I once again failed at sleeping in, the sun was too bright, I was too hot, and it was just a fail.

After breakfast Liz and Morganne came over and asked Katy and I if we wanted to go out to get some eats, and we ended up waiting until after Katy's ugly sweater photo which took forever and we ended up not getting down there until 1 and there was a SGU workshop and 2 which we obviously didnt make it too, but I feel like we had some bonding time, which was nice.

When we got back we weren't home long before Morganne and I left again with Liz, Liz was going to work and Morganne and I were going to go wait in line to get goo seats at Harry Potter, we went down like 2 hours early and we were the first people there and there was no line because they had dropped the 3 movie so it was canceled so we were able to go and wait in the theater, so Morganne and I say in the theater alone doing homework and saving seats for people, we both got a fair bit of work done which was nice and it was a good thing we were there early because Katy Erica and Tara messed up the buses and didn't get there until like 6:30 which is when the movie started. But thanks to morganne and I, we had seats and we got tara her popcorn.

The movie was good, but it stopped an hour and a half in for no apparent reason :S, but then it started again so it was okay.

Morganne and I got a ride up to Rez with Liz who got off work shortly after the movie ended, and Morganne and were going to have our movie night tonight, but the tv was being used and I didnt want to hijack it.

I would like to take this opportunity for not inviting people to the movie,like Katie, we weren't thinking *hugs* and we will got see again on a Tuesday so it's cheap :)

Well now I am isolated in my room, due to the fact that the rest of our room smells like in-scents and smoke.. not very pleasant. Katy and I had a nice talk in the isolation of my room, and then everyone who was over left, and kallie went to bed and i was confused as to why the tv was left on loud and the lights were left on... anyways i think i may try and sleep


Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment