Friday, November 26, 2010

Saffron is out of this world... literally

This morning I woke up late, because it was friday.

And I decorated cookies with Erica and Katy, which was a fun way to start the morning.

Then I got ready for class and went to genetics where I got to do the course evaluation, which was fun, I got to express my feeling towards Brent Murray which aren't positive ones. then I had ecology and after Ecology Cassandra and Morganne and I stuck around for a bit chatting and then we got some footage for a video that Cassandra is making. And as we were being fools and writing on the board, Lisa, our Prof, walked in and basically just laughed at us, it was good times.

Then we met up with others, and we all, being me katy katie erica liz lindsey sang happy birthday on speaker phone to katy's dad Denis.

Then there were some chats and wandering before my stats class.

After class Erica, Liz, Katie and I went out to dinner at Hummus Brothers which is a Tappas Bar. It was alright, but kinda expensive, but it was good bonding time.

then When we got back I finished my todo list and ERICA MCLELLAN gave me my Christmas gift.....

A SOCK MONKEY!!!!! it's rainbow and from outer space and his name is Saffron :)
I love him !!


Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment