Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Anxiety is no fun

Today started off as an okay day.
I woke up at 9 and got ready to go down to the school to see my chem prof to go over my midterm and that went well. i was for the most part able to figure out what I had done wrong, which is a good thing. I also had some questions about the assignment and those went well.

After that I went to work on Chem notes until class at 11:30, and class went well. I think aromatic compounds isn't going to be too hard. After O chem I went up to Rez to finish my ecology paper and to do my genetics assignment and to eat lunch, and that all went well.

Then I went to plant bio, but something that happened that had never happened to me before. I was sitting there and I started feeling claustrophobic, and anxious. And then I got sweating and shakey and I was having trouble breathing. And then I texted Kristy asking her what happens when you have an anxiety attack and she described everything that I was feeling, so I was having an anxiety and I couldnt calm down.

I paced the school, eating candy and texting Kristy, and Kristy told me that I should just go relax and not do anything and thats what I did. Then Erica came home and I told her what had happened and she was awesome and made me feel alot better. And then Erica and I went to a DDR thing on Rez which also helped me relax. And then we came back and I am now watching Glee with Fabris.

I would now just like to really thank Kristy and Erica for being there for me and making me feel like I was actually going to be okay. And for calming me down and cheering me up. I really needed it and I really appreciate it. I don't know what I would have done without you guys <3

I'm very glad that I'll be home in 19 days and I really hop what happened today doesnt happen again, it was actually scary, and I really did not enjoy it.

Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment