Tuesday, November 2, 2010

So after this I am making cookies

Today was an okay day,
I woke up latish, and had class at 11:30, and it went okay I was somewhat able to follow what was going on and I just need to practice Ochem and I think things will be okay.

After Ochem I came back to Rez and made flashcards for ecology, and had a wrap for lunch and then I worked on my plant bio study guide, and I did that kind of stuff until 4:30 when I had to goto plant bio, which also went well. It is a class I usually enjoy and we got out 20 minutes early.

I had dinner, did my genetics assignment and then I went to the gym at 6:30 and got back at 7:30, showered and did some knitting and I was all stoked to watch glee, only to find out that it was a rerun, but that's okay I guess, it was still good. And now once I finish writing this fabris and I are going to make oatmeal raisin cookies.

Oh and it's looking like Liz is going home next week, so I will be home far sooner than 40 days :) which would be awesome, but I'm still trying not t get my hopes up, it all depends on the weather.


Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment