Monday, November 22, 2010

Got my First Fail of the year :(

So I dont know whether today was good day or a bad day, I guess it was a mixed day.

And Morganne Williams is sitting next to me as I write this and she feels as though she may be invading my space :), but she isn't :)

It was FREEZING today, -33 with wind chill and it was like the wind was bitch slapping your face. It was painful to go outside.
My plant bio lab was short, we were done just after nine which was nice, and went back to bed when I got back to rez, because I was tired and cold, and eventually I rolled out of bed, and did some ochem and had some foods, and then met kallie at the school in hopes that we could get our calendar, but they weren;t on sale until 4 in the moose.

Genetics was ok and ecology went well, and after that Morganne and I wandered around, and went to the book store and I bought some cue cards to make flashcards with so I can study well for finals :)

Then at 4 Kallie and I went to the moose, and I had to go in to buy the calendars, and i bought 8 of them, 2 for kallie, one for morganne and 5 for me :), and they were slightly more expensive than I would have liked, but they are awesome :D

I got my genetics midterm back and judging by the title one may think that I failed it, but in fact this was not the case, i got 75%, which was sweet :) It was after the genetics tutorial that I got my fail. In stats, I failed :( it was upsetting and now I must actually study and prep for the final and stop being stats cocky, because that was my fatal flaw, I thought that the second midterm would be just as easy as the first and this was not the case, but i thought I has at least passed, but I thought wrong.

After stats I came back to rez, and did homework until not too long ago, and I got a fair bit of stuff done, I also talked to my daddy who is sick right now. Get better soon Daddy!

While I was working on homework Morganne and Courtenay brought me vitamin C and cookie dough because they saw my sad face facebook status and it made me feel better and made me feel loved.

Some random facts about what has happened since I started writing this entry:
Fabris, Morganne and I had a thesaurus race and Morganne won :(
Liz Donkin was introduced to my blog and I used her full name so she can find it easier.
I have realized how hard it is to focus on a computer screen with a headache.

Anyways... I'll be home in 20 days!!

Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment