Sunday, November 21, 2010

Interesting day

Today was an interesting one from the start

I worked on my paper in my room when i woke up this morning and I was on facebook and Fabris messaged me from her room and asked if I was still up for cleaning the bathroom, and I was in so wet met in the hallway in 45 seconds but Katy was a tad late but she apologized, and the cleaning commenced with music and all.

Katy sang alot as we cleaned, including busting out into big girls dont cry and I told her that erica probably wouldnt want to wake up to that, only to find out that Erica heard it :), and the cleaning continued into the kitchen and living room and we took out the garbage and recycling and compost, and while taking out the compost, we saw a refrigerator box, which we were both interested in, and we ended up climbing in it and as we were about to take it to our room Devon Flynn walks us and asks us it we are stealing his box, to which katy replies yes, but then we found out that it was a drama club prop and that we could maybe have it next monday. which would be sweeeeettt...

Then we returned, on and we also went to Cassandras room and stole her fireplace idea..so we noe have a fake fireplace with stocking hanging above it and it's awesome and kallie and I have little stockings because we are shorter and erica and katy have bigger stockings because they are taller.

We also had the idea to have a roomie dinner tonight, so Fabris and I went to get ingredients.

We made, Honey garlic chicken, roasted root veggies, orzo and a spring salad, and it was all awesome and we made mixed berry pie and by we I mean me, but fabris did get the cornstarch. :)

After dinner we had dessert and fabris told us about this thing called a Pieathalon, where when you finish eating your pie you must put whipped cream on your nose and when everyone is done you take a timer photo, so we did that :) I came in second because I didnt want to come in first and apparently it is about completion :) so we are all winners, yay us!!

Anyways after dinner there was some homework done and I showered and I was going to clean my room but I dont think that's happening

Oh and a very interesting thing that I did.

I set my Boyfriend and my Best Friend up on a date, from 800km away. Go me!
They saw Harry Potter and had a lovely time :)
And i'm glad they seem to like one another, because to quote the spice girls
"If you wanna be my lover, you gotta get with my friends"

wow I can't believe I did that, oh well

Night!

1 comment:

  1. hahahahaha oh spice girls, they are so wisdomical. ahhahahaha.

    ReplyDelete