Friday, November 5, 2010

UNBC Idol

So this morning I woke up with the soul purpose of checking my standing in the G4G contest, I was in 6th and I stayed in 6th until the contest ended at noon today, which means I won a gift basket and a chance at winning $1000, but the winners wont be officially announce until next friday, which kinda sucks, but I will be patient and now that I don't have that contest to worry about I can focus more on my studies.

Speaking of which I had an ecology midterm today and I think it went quite well and as for stats and genetics the lectures were boring as usual, but I suffered through them.

After stats, we got ready to goto the moose for UNBC Idol. Erica, Liz, Michael, Morganne, Katy and I all went down together and Erica and I split nachos and enjoyed the karaoke and I even did two songs, with other people, but still I got up there. Morganne, Cassandra Jenna and I did no Scrubs which is a VERY repetitive song. then later Me Kelsey Jenna Haley(I think) did hollaback girl with Cassandra and Cody Crick being back up dancers and it was alot of fun, sadly we did not make it to the finals and we left before the winners were announced, because I gotta be getting to bed, because I have a busy Day tomorrow, and I have to go and get a few things before the Calendar photoshoot. and theres also Rez Challenge that no one is really super into and I do plan on going, but I plan on being a cheerleader, because I suck at Volleyball, I dont know why they decided to do it as a challenge again, its sooo time consuming.

Anyways enough about tomorrow

I need to get some sleep

Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment