Saturday, November 6, 2010

I hate being stressed out

Today was a day where alot of things happened but I feel like I didn't get anything done.

This morning I had the photoshoot for the PGPIRG calendar, then it was adopt a tree day and we got to tour both green houses and we got to pick out and plant our own baby trees. I got a western red ceader, and a spruce tree and they have yet to be named, but I will get on it and then will soon have names. Katy got soo many trees, Erica got two but planted them together, and Kallie made a little eco system with a few trees and it was soo much fun. I got to see some awesome plants and it was a good time, but it was rather time consuming. After that I tried to get some studying done before Rez challenge, and it wasnt very successful, I cant seem to focus, i think being over stressed is getting to me, I feel kinda useless.

Then we went to Rez Challenge, well Kallie didnt go and Erica came for a bit and then left for soccer and I didnt even play volleyball at the rez challenge I tried to get some genetics studying and notes done and I got a bit of it done but I dont know if i retained any of the information, but at least i tried, and we came in second, which means we are now back in first please :)

After that I came back and had dinner and I was going to goto the SGU social, but i'm not going I have too much todo and even if I dont get much done tonight at least I can maybe get a good nights sleep, and get shit done tomorrow. I figure that I can at least try and get a bit done tonight. however as a little side note, Katy and Erica are bring a cardboard cut out of my face, with a speech bubble saying "Sorry I couldn't make it" and it is bordered with 15 "Green!"'s

So now I'm going to sit and drink my baileys coffee hot chocolate combination and try and get at least something productive done tonight.


Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment