Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Today would have been better

So today was not the best of days and it also wasnt the worst of days. I woke up and go help with the O chem assignment and made it through the lecture although now I am even more nervous about the midterm next week, hopefully I can pull it off.

Mt plant Bio midterm didn't go super well but that was kind expected because i didn't study super hard for it, but it's not worth very much, thankfully.

I was going to goto the gym but Then Adam Townley came over and I felt like I hadn;t seen that kid in forever and then Michael Williams came over too and I felt like I was hanging out with like two 9 year olds, so very immature, but amusing. :)

Now I am not going to the gym and I am watching glee and then I must go over genetics and then goto bed early.


Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment