Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Hump day

Well I made it through the day with little trouble.
I got my ecology assignment back and I did quite well on that.

I worked on the next ecology assignment and my math lab was shitty as usual, and I would like to mention and in Genetics today I won.

I had been emailing him about the fact that I didn't know what to study for the midterm and he said that never gives out outlines for midterms or anything like that and today, what does he do. He tells us how we should be approaching the chapters and some main experiments that we should know and other such information, Brent Murray you should learn to never say never. So I was quite pleased with myself. and normally ecology follows gentics but Lisa is still at a conference in Vancouver so we dont have class till friday which is when we have our midterm. So then I spent 3 hours studying genetics and ecology, and it went quite well.

Then I had stats with Kevin Keen who sometimes can me quite amusing, following stats I went to the gym with Erica McLellan (apparently im into the last names), and that went well then we returned and watched survivor, which was fun and I had an apple and some cookies for a post gym snack. then I did genetics homework until the Rez Council meeting which was not very useful, but I went because I guess I should go.

Then I came back and had the intention of showering, instead I whored myself out on facebook trying to get people to like my G4G post and well so far I'm doing okay but I need to do better.

Anyways I gotta get up earlier than normal so I can shower, which is important. So I'm going to stay up a bit longer and then get my beauty sleep.


Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment