Sunday, November 28, 2010

One Weekend 22.5/31 hours watched

So out of the 31 hours of movies this weekend, i watched 22.5, which I would say is decent.

This morning I was up at 7:15 to be up at Morganne and Marlina's by 8am and I brought breakfast this time and homework.

The marathon went smoothly and I took a break at 2:30-3ish to get lunch and goto the ginger bread house making contest and after that it was back to movies and we watched the nightmare before christmas before taking another break for pizza. We got free pizza for being the louder building at the UNBC home opener.

Yay for free food.

The movies that I missed today were Santa Claus 2 and 3, but I was there for all the others, we also watched The Small One twice, and if you haven't seen it. YouTube it!

Well I have a lab exam in the morning, so I better get ready for bed and get some sleep, I gotta be up at 7.

I almost forgot:
Kali had her baby Today!!!
Addyson Heather Lomas 7 pounds 2 ounces
So happy For Kali, can't wait to meet Addyson :)


Night!

P.S. Too weeks till home

No comments:

Post a Comment