Wednesday, November 24, 2010

turned into a not so good day

this morning i was up kinda early because i had my ecology tutorial at 9:30 which i could not be late for because we had to hand in our final paper.

The tutorial went well, as did the rest of my day to a certain extent.

I Organized my life, went to all of my classes, went to gym

EDNA BROUGHT US COOKIES
Made with love from her and Russel, so double the love and they are awesome I am eating them right now.

The reason my day turned into a not so good day was sadly because of laundry, the dryer had some issues and then my sheet and towel took and hour longer to dry and I had to sit in the laundry room and I got a headache in the process and it was just no fun :(

But Ednas cookies are making it better.

My room is also a tad cleaner, though my desk is still a mess, maybe I'll fix it tonight, or maybe tomorrow, Who knows

Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment