Thursday, December 2, 2010

I can't remember the title I thought of

Today was a solid day,

i got up, ate food, went to a different math lab that was sooo much better than my usual lab, I should have switched lab at the beginning of the semester. Oh well it was my last math lab

Today was also the last day of learning new material in class. Tomorrow and Friday it's all review.

Tonight was also the RA info night where you basically just learn about the application process and such things and I'm not too worried about it.

Fabris and I did yoga and today it was hard, it was intermediate power yoga. After I showered and I managed to save the music from my ipod to my computer which makes me super happy, I also downloaded the 20 min yoga pod cast so I can continue to do yoga when I'm at home. Also Dan said he would do it with me, yay! I better get better at it so I dont embarrass myself.... but if we do it every day until I leave we should get better at it, maybe I will even be able to touch my toes, yay!!!

11 Days till home!!!

Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment