Tuesday, December 7, 2010

3/5 Exams done, YAY

This morning was another early one because I had my Ochem exam at 9, and that exam went soso ish but kinda not so good and i think I'll end up with a 60 in the course, which is alright.

The Morganne and I studied Ecology and we learned that we can turn on a use the projectors in the lecture halls and it was sooo much fun but not productive so we moved on to just using the white boards, then we had lunch and went back to rez, where i went and downloaded music and laid down for awhile and then gave up on rest and made pancakes, and the Morganne and tara came over for dinner and we had a brusetta appetizer, which was delish, followed by perogies, with sour cream yum..

Then Adam was awesome and drive Fabris and Tara to walmart to get dessert and Liz gave me and amazing back massage and now we are watching glee, minus morganne and adam.


Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment