Thursday, December 9, 2010

Justing wait to go home, oh and to write my last exam

Last night was another bad sleep, which is unfortunate, and I'm getting really sick of super shitty sleeps, they re no fun and leave me grumpy, and i don't like being grumpy.

Today was not a super successful one, I started packing which made me excited, and then i worked on Genetics which made me unhappy.

We also cleaned up a bit today and took out the recycling and such so our room is looking a lot better.
I had a nice talk with my Daddy and I plan on talking to him again tomorrow.

I also get to talk to Dan tonight because it is Thursday.

Tomorrow morning fabris and I are going to clean the bathroom and then i have to goto the school to get white out to fix the calendars because the days on 11/12 months are wrong and I have to fix them all. I hope it looks out okay.

Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment