Sunday, December 12, 2010

So Surprising Dan didn't go as planned..

This morning I wrote my genetics exam and to keep things short lets just say it was awful and I don't want to talk about it.

Then I spent the rest of the time waiting to fly home to see my family and friends and to surprise Dan.

My original plan was to surprise him at his place ASAP, but then I found out he was watching the fight with Steve, so I thought, okay a little later, after the fight, it would have stilled worked except then Steve and dan decide that they are going to goto walmart at 12...so there goes plan C,

So I decide to goto Dewy's where they were watching the fight and I called Dan and told him that i had lied to him, I wanted him to go outside, but it wasn't very loud so I had no reason to tell him to go outside, so i told him that I was parked across the street, still a surprise, but not the one I wanted to give.

Then I sat with him and Steve and watched the end of the fight and we all went back to play Wii at Steves place and now they are at walmart, and I am at home. Not what I was hoping for, but I guess that's what you get when you try and surprise your boyfriend by coming home a day early.

Oh well

Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment