Wednesday, December 8, 2010

4/5 Finals done also HAPPY BIRTHDAY DADDY!



There is no reason for the photo in this entry, I'm just trying it out, to see how it looks and if I like it or not.

So last night I slept Horrible, I was up at least every hour, I couldn't get comfy, I kept hearing weird noises and such and all in all it was a shitty sleep. I tried to get up at 9:30, but I went back to bed until about 11ish. then I got up, ate pancakes and went down to the school to meet Morganne and Kallie to go over some Ecology before the final.
The final started at 1:30 and i was finished it just after three and all in all it was an easy final, especially considering I didn't study all that hard for it, and I should have my mark by monday :)

Speaking of marks, I got my Finals stats marl today which was a B- which is what I guessed I would get so my guessing so far has been accurate :) I also started my genetics studying today, and then at 7ish Morganne, Fabris, Liz and I went down to the moose for wings and it was good.

Also today Fabris and I sang happy birthday to my Daddy over the phone and I talked to my mom for a bit, which was nice.

I can't wait to be home, 4 days to go!!!

Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment