Friday, December 3, 2010

Lost my motivation and started feeling sick

Today was the last day of classes, which was nice, and they were all review also nice.

But I was supposed to goto the mall with Erica and Tara before class, this did not happen because when I woke up I was feeling very not well, so I went back to bed and I am still feeling not well and when you aren't feeling well it can be very hard to focus. So needless to say my todo list for the day in unfinished :(

Tomorrow I am going to have to plant catch up especially since exams start on Monday and i have two on Monday.

Right now I am listening to music and cleaning my room as it is all I can really do to be productive at the moment, I might watch The rocky Horror Picture show while cleaning, sounds like a fun friday.

Something that I did today that was fun was goto the Santa Claus Debate and Santa won. But he was accused of being Karl Marx and of retiring and of being a communist in general.

It was an awesome event, I look forward to it next year!!


Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment