Saturday, December 4, 2010

Christmas is all about consumption, to quote one Erica McLellan



Today I caught up on my todo list and spent a lot of time in my room which was kinda nice, I was gunna make breakfast but the kitchen was a mess, and I didn't want to deal with it, but eventually i did when I was taking and study break.

Tonight Erica, Tara, Fabris and I went to Connaught Hill to see a Christmas light display and it was very pretty. Then we went on a quest to find Candy Cane Lane and it was like a family adventure, with our father Erica driving and not wanting to stop and ask directions, tara being the mom and providing snacks to Fabris and I, the children, in the back seat bickering and playing on our phone.

Eventually we found candy Cane Lane and it was awesome!!!! some many lights and cutouts and awesome chrsitmas consumption and joy and lights, it was a great family trip.!

Anyways I got some photos to upload and videos too




Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment