Monday, January 23, 2012

Time is passing so quickly

I feel like time is passing quickly and that if I close my eyes for too long the semester will be over.

I was up early this morning to get ready for my lab, I left kind early and therefore got to my lab pretty early which was okay. The lab itself wasnt too bad, I finished it in about 2 hours as opposed to 2 but I stuck around because I didnt want to go hang out by myself.

My other three classes today were alright, I "learned" some stuff. After class I went to the gym with Liz, and I had a nice work out. There was a but of cardio followed by some hard core strength exercises. I think i'll be a tad sore tomorrow, but not to sore.

After the gym I had a little chat with my mom and then I had leftovers for dinner and they were yum. I was supposed to study but I ended up printing notes and killing time until my exec meeting at 8.

The meeting was meh, could have been better, could have been worse, all in all I'm glad its over.

Now I am sitting with Liz as she watches pretty little liars.

Tomorrow I had lots to do, in the morning I have to go out to the bird feeders and try and call the chickadees to our feeders. I hope it works and that it doesnt take to long, after that I have 3 hours of lecture and I have to go to the gym and study and study more and maybe tidy my room etc etc.

Time is going by so quickly....
ever so quickly....


Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment