Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Short entry, early to bed

This morning I was up at 8 so I could go out to the bird feeders and play bird calls to try and attract birds, sadly it was super windy, I was getting blown away, and the birds must have been too because none of them came.

After that I hung about, studied a bit. Had lunch
Went to class for three hours
Had a horrible discussion group, it made me grumpy and the grumpiness continues to become somewhat overwhelming

I have so much to do and I feel so disorganized and I feel like I don't have time to organize my life

Rather than going to the gym I did some workout stuff in the livingroom followed by a shower and studying and then I filled out my valentines to send people and I will be mailing some off by the end of the week.

I will off to bed soon as I have ti be up super early.

Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment