Friday, January 6, 2012

Friday already? Crazy.

So this morning I was feeling much mug better and managed to get the the readings done for my animal behaviour tutorial and I got somewhat organized.

I had breakfast, and while I was drinking my tea the fire alarm went off and I had to go outside in the cold luckily I brought my tea with me, but it was pretty cold out there and being outside didn't make me feel good, it made my ears hurt due to the cold.
Eventually we were allowed to go back in and I read and rewrote some notes and at 11:30 I went to my evolutionary bio class which was alright, we only had to take around two pages of notes which isn't too bad.

After that I had my first limnology course and she spent much of the time talking about how the course is going to be offered next may as a field course and that if we can take it then we should and I did think about it, but I'm not super interested in limnology so I think the regular course will be okay for me. The class was over in 30min and then I had to kill time until my animal behaviour tutorial.

I went to the bookstore to look at all the required textbooks that I don't want to buy and then I left Togo to the tutorial, and it lasted the full two hours, he went over different animal behaviour experiments an how to go about setting them up and such and he was trying to make our big research assignment seem less scary, but now I am more scared about it, there is just so much work that is going to have to go into it and it's a scary thing to think about but I have to start thinking about it now because before I know it, I'll have to start working on it.

After class I was hungry so I had a snack but then all I could think of was food so I made some potato pancake things and some baked tomatoes and it was yummy but not enough, I also has a bagel, I really need to change up my eating habits which will all start in the following weeks along with a gym schedule and I will become super healthy and awesome.

After dinner I just basically hung out with Liz and Katie and such and we had a chill night and I'll be off to be soon.

Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment