Sunday, January 8, 2012

A lazy Sunday..kind of

This morning I was up at 9
out of bed just after 9:30 and eating breakfast before 10, along with my morning cup of tea

After breakfast and dishes, I cleaned the bathroom top to bottom as today is cleaning day and that was my task, now the bathroom sparkles.

As for what I did with the rest of my day, I made healthy food choices and planned to go to the gym with people tomorrow and signed up with
myfitnesspal.com
which is a website that helps you track eating and exercise to aid in loosing weight and or slimming down, either result I would be happy with, though I guess I would prefer slimming down, the reason I signed up was because my dad had signed up and told me that it was neat and that I should try doing it, so I did.

Before I talked to my dad today I had a phone date with Erica and we talked about food and silly things our cats do and we also talk about how she is going to come visit me at home during reading week :) I am so excited :) This means that kristy and Erica will meet, which will be cool, sadly Erica wont meet my mom though because she will be on vacation, but she will probably meet my moms cat :)

I had a quick visit with Katie and also had the first rez council exec meeting which was almost an hour, yuck and the next one wont be any shorter.


I watched movies and did a mini workout session, and then took a shower and will be off to bed soon. All in all a nice but rather dull Sunday.

Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment