Monday, January 30, 2012

Almost the end of the Month

This morning i was up at 6:45, got ready, made breakfast, watched half of the magic school bus and was off to class. I got to my lab a tad early which was alright, and my lab only took two hours rather than three which was good and bad
good because i didnt have to spend 3 hours in the lab but bad because I didnt have things with me to do in the hour so it was kind of wasted.

After that I have 3 hours of class,
Evolutionary Bio
Limnology
And Animal Bahnviour
and they were all average, after class Liz and I were supposed to go to the gym, but she left shortly before I got home and I texted her only to find out she had gone to the mall, and then I had to go to the gym by myself, but I did well by myself.

I have a new goal, to learn how to run and I started today. I walked for 9, ran for 1, and I will do that three times this week and next week I will decrease the walking and increase the running by one minute per interval and this will continue until hopefully in 10 weeks I'll be able to run for 30 minutes. After that I did 40 minutes of strength and stretching, all in all a good workout.

I got back and started making dinner and I was trying to get motivated to do some more work, but that was problematic, I ended up doing nothing before dinner, for dinner I had a marinara rosemary roasted chicken breast with roasted veggies and a salad, it was yumm.

After dinner I was productive and then I had a meeting at 7:30 and after the meeting my productivity went down. I showered and now I'm winding down and I'll be off to bed soon, I have to go out in the morning to observe chickadees at our feeder so I need my rest.

Home in 18!

Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment