Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Busybusy

3 hour 8 am lab spent in the greenhouse planting 64 sunflower plants in 32 pots and administering 4 different treatments.

After that I had evolutionary bio which was alright

After that I had to pick up posters and get them approved so I had to go back to Rez and while I was there I had a bagel for lunch and then it was backto school for another class and another 3 hour lab that took almost 3 hours. It was all about excel and excel can be so frustrating

After the that I went back and had dinner and did some studying and then I relaxed and watched some YouTube videos and killed time before my meeting at 9:30 and it was a long one because I had to stay afterwards :(

I can back and showered and now I'm waiting for my hair to dry before I go to bed.

On another note
30 days till I go home.

I miss home. I really miss Dan. His phone is still out of commission so our communication is limited.
:(

Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment