Thursday, January 12, 2012

A less stressful day.

This morning i was up at 8 and took my time getting ready to go to my office hours at 9.

In my office hours I read a paper, organized some notes, planned out a bit of my life, and tried to keep my hands from freezing, for some reason the office has very inconsistent temperatures, it is either boiling or freezing :(

After my office hours I dropped stuff off in my room and then handed in my RA application to the housing office and went off to my ecological analyses class, which was boring, but thankfully it is only a 50min class, after that I had plant society and environment, which was nice and another short lecture

After class I excitedly went to pick up my good food box and I got so many awesome things, like broccoli, mushrooms, onions, carrots, whole wheat flour, apples and much more, 20 pounds of food, and it's as local as you can get :) i made s stir fry for lunch and a soup for dinner, taking advantage of my new veggies.

I also go a package today which was Erica's Christmas gift to me and it's really neat, they are personalized magnets, ex. one has pic of her and I :) It was such a good gift idea.

I spent some time cooking and then a bit of time on school stuff and at 3:30, Katie Liz and I went to pick up Kris and we went to Long and McQuade so they could get Guitar stuff and then we went to save on and crispy minis were on sale for$1 and I got the stuff to make my own granola bars which I am very excited about, though I dont know when I am going to make them and i am hoping I dont eat all the ingredients in the the mean time.

When I got back to Rez Jenina asked if we could not go to kickboxing and instead go to the gym later and that is what we did, we both had dinner and at 7:30, we went to the gym for and hour and I did lots of cardio and some strength stuff and I had a nice stretch :)

After that i rewarded myself with a nice cup of pumpkin chai tea.
And Erica introduced me to this Ap Called VOXER which is a walkie talkie ap and it is soo cool :)

My plan now is to shower and to then go to bed as I will be up at 8 again tomorrow to go to a Core Fit class at 9.

Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment