Monday, January 9, 2012

First 8am lab

Last night sadly I did not get a good nights sleep which sucked because I had to be up at 7.
I got up and had breakfast and got dressed and watched the magic school bus but I could not complete the episode as I had to go to my ecological analyses lab.

I got there and we were given a 78 page package and we were lucky that only the first Half of the pages were things we had to do in the lab. It was a long lab using the software SAS. It took almost 3 hours but luckily I got out in time to go to the cashiers office to get my bus sticker which was an accomplishment.

At 11:30 I had evolutionary bio and I ate my lunch in class and enjoyed a good lecture with another around two pages of notes which I think is going to be the norm for that class.
After that I had limnology which was okay minus some technical errors which resulted in my notes getting more rushed and messy.
After that came animal behaviour, and we did not get through the lecture but I did get a group for the research project and I'm not happy that I'm in a group of four. I'm with 3 people who I don't know super well, especially one of them whose name I any even remember her name, the other two people are Cierra and joleen. And we don't have a solid idea yet but we are meeting on Wednesday during the one one hour break that I have between classes on Wednesday which will make my Wednesday that much more full. I'm hoping that we can figure it out quickly, but who knows.

After animal behaviour liz and I went to the gym and I did cardio on the elliptical and track and then I stretched out well and after that I hung out with Katie for a bit and then I made dinner which consisted of soup as salad and a grilled cheese sandwich and it was sooo vey yummy.

I did do some productive stuff like copying out limnology notes and probing out notes for the classes that I have tomorrow. And then I took a shower and then watched pretty little liars with Jenina and Liz and they are so into this show, it amuses me greatly :)

It episode ended and they both freaked out an are now re watching the episode and talking to the tv. Haha

I will be going to bed eventually

Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment