Friday, January 27, 2012

Made some money today

I went to core fit this morning

Then class, I got my evolution quiz back and I got 19/20 but Ye ones I got wrong were mostly due to the fact that they were worded horribly. I was kind of upset by it, but nothing I can do now.

I had to leave my animal behaviour tutorial early to goto the do it in the dark focus group which was lots of fun, we talked about the completion and climate change as there were snacks and in the end I got $50, so all in all a great experience.

Sad thing happened and I was leaving, I put jam in my pocket and it exploded and got on everything, my phone my keys my sweater, everything and now everything is sticky :(
Also there is a small crack on my phones screen :(

Once back in rez I has tacos for dinner and did some homework and then got bored and went down to Katie's to go do homework in the company of Katie and Liz. That was not super productive.

I will be off to bed soon as I have carousel tomorrow and I need to be well rested and shower and such before going. Also tomorrow is kind of my last chance to be an RA, so wish me luck


Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment