Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Should be asleep but I have some things to do before I can

I was up at 9
Killed time in the morning
Bought a reading package before class
Went to Ecological Analyses and it is a boring class
Went to Plant Society and Environment and it seems like a fun and interesting class :) The prof seems very chill and laid back and I look forward to the course.

After that I had lunch, Hung out with Katie and Liz while they "played guitar", they need some practice but it was amusing

After that Liz and I booked out flights home for reading break
Then we went to the gym and had another good work out
After that we hung out and I made lentil loaf with not enough lentil which made it less of a loaf and more of a pile, but it was not for dinner it was for tomorrow as I will be at the school for 10 hours and I will be in need of food.
For dinner I had pasta and salad, then I started to work on my RA application and at 9:30 I had to go to an info session about the RLT team, even though I went last year and I know what I need to know, but I thought it was in my best interest to go so I did

I got back and now I have to do some things quickly and then get to bed as I have to be up at 7am tomorrow which I am not very excited for, should be interesting.


Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment