Friday, January 20, 2012

Kinda got ditched

This morning Jenina and I went to core fit and I worked super hard and my legs and bum are so sore.
After that i showered and then ha 4 hours of class which was ok. After that liz and Katie an i hung out for a bit, we were going to go on an adventure but sadly Georgia won't start because it's so cold :(

We hung out and had dinner and Liz and I did laundry but sadly at 10 Katie and Liz ditched me to go hang out with their significant others :(

Now I'm all alone and can't even go to bed yet because I am still doing laundry so j must stay up and be bored and lonely.

People in rez are partying hard, I hope they don't make too much noise. I want to get a good nights sleep so I can be super productive tomorrow. My field trip got cancelled for tomorrow because it is going ti be too cold and windy. I'm kind of happy and kind of sad that it happened. Happy because now I don't have to freeze tomorrow but sad because now I'll have tj go out in two weeks assuming the rather is better.

Anyways I'm going to go check my laundry and hopefully I can go to bed soon.

Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment