Saturday, January 21, 2012

A rather boring day

Today I was up at 9 and it was snowing a lot but luckily not too cold or windy. I spent my morning eating breakfast, doing homework and watching movies like Bruce Almighty, meet the Robinsons and how to lose a guy in 10 days.

Liz didnt come home today, so we didnt hang out and katie stopped by for a minute and that was it. I was in for another boring lonely day, However Jenina and I ended up going to walmart and killing lots of time there which was nice.

I bought food and a pumice stone and we just killed a lot of time. We also went to lazenza and I got two pairs of underwear that were normally 12.50 each for $6 for both, it was an awesome deal. I hope that they are comfy

Once back in Rez, I made dinner consisting of Curry and some naan and it was delicious, and then I watched sex and the city and I am now skyping with Dan which is okay.

Sadly my jaw is really sore right now, as are my abs, bum and hamstrings. Im a sore Chanel, and tomorrow it is back to the gym so I hope I'm not as sore and that my jaw stops hurting.

I'll be off to bed soon.

Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment