Sunday, January 29, 2012

A productive Sunday

I was up and out bed by 8 and started making my whole wheat and vanilla pancakes, the batter made 13 pancakes, but as usual the first one had problems so it only made 12 good ones which worked out well as I had to split it into four servings.

I had three pancakes with a cup of sliced strawberries and it was soo good, I could have eaten them all, but I didn't. I plan on taking some to school for lunch tomorrow, as I have a longish day of class and I'll need to eat at some point so it might as well be delicious and nutritious.

After breakfast it was time for intense homework, I completed my assignments that are due tomorrow, worked on some assignments due later in the week. And then I hit a wall.

I didnt want to do anything, I made lunch and came other with other reasons to not do homework and then I decided that I should go to the gym and that maybe after that I would feel productive again, so i went to the gym

I worked out for an hour, did cardio for over half an hour, and then some strength and stretching and I already have plans on what to do at the gym tomorrow, and I'm excited.

I came back and talked to Dan on skype for a bit, but he was playing skyrim, so I spent 40minutes hearing his game and him talking a minimal amount. It kind of upset me a bit, we cant communicate due to his lack of phone and then when we do get the opportunity to talk for a bit, I feel ignored. And I had things that I could have been doing and ugh it was frustrating and I don't think he understands where my frustration come from.

I took a shower and made dinner after that. I had a portobello pizza, which is a pizza, but instead of crust it has a mushroom and I put tomato and shrimp and 6 year old cheddar on it and it was sooo good, I could have eaten 3, but I only and one and one isn't too bad for you at all.

After that I talked to my mom for a bit and then had a cup of tea and an apple, which were both delicious, but as for the getting more homework and such done, it didnt happen. Instead I looked for jobs online and stuff like that.

My plan for the rest of the night it to relax and get to bed early so I can have a busy and productive day tomorrow.

Home in 19 Days!

Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment