Saturday, January 14, 2012

A long day.

This morning I was up at 8, so I could go to a group meeting for my animal behaviour class at 9, and it was a slightly more productive meeting, but we still dont have our study site or our feeders up, hopefully by next week it will all fall in to place with minimal stress, but that is probably and unlikely senario.

We met for over 2 hours, talked about the study, got some supplies, etc etc, in the end we had to end it because we couldnt find a suitable study site so our task is to start looking for one, and I have a few ideas, but I will have to go and check them tomorrow.

After finally getting back to rez, Liz and I went on an adventure.
We went to walmart and I got hard core winter boots for my field trip out on tabor lake on saturday, which I am kind of nervous for, but there is nothing I can do now
After walmart we went to save on and then to winners and then we had to get back so i could go to Rez Challenge at 3.

It was food olympics, but this year it wasnt gross and it was actually lots of fun, though i did get a little sticky. They had fun events like eating crackers and having to whistle and finding jelly beans in a bowl of whipped cream and marshmallows in a pile of flour. No over eating and no gross food. There was even a three legged race, which I was not so good at, Sam and I ended up on the ground.

After rez challenge, Jenina and I cleaned up our room and took out all the recycling, I had dinner and I was somewhat productive but not super productive.

I also made my own granola bars and they are super good, but also super filling, I ate one about an hour ago and I can still feel it in my tummy. I think I should have made them smaller and easier to eat. Oh well, now I know for next time.

Some other good things that happened today were, for one: I got myself added to the booking of the cruise which is good as now I have control over things and I can see whats going on and such and funny story, when I called to ask to be added to the booking, the woman who helped me had the same name as me, except hers is spelt Shanel, rather than like my name. It was an interesting experience and we had a nice little chat about it.

My plan for the rest of the night is to shower and then go to bed. I'm tired and I need to get LOTS done tomorrow and I would like to be able to sleep in a little but as I have been getting up pretty early and having not a lot of sleep for the past few days.
So I'm off to shower and get ready for bed.

Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment