Thursday, January 26, 2012

Another day gone

This morning I was woken up at 6am, when Liz came home and I was so confused but managed to fall back asleep until 8,
I got up, had breakfast, got dressed, organized my stuff and went off to my office hours at 9, and I was quite productive, got some reading done and some editing and some calculations :)

After my office hours I came back to my room, had a quick lunch and was off to class by 11:15. I had two classes today, totally two hours of lectures and after that I had a group meeting for animal behaviour which was a but productive, but I feel like people just didnt know how to provide feedback or give input, oh well. The proposal and animal care forms that are due monday are almost complete, and should be completed by Sunday.

After my meeting I went back to rez, hung out with Liz and then Liz and I went and bought groceries and I got strawberries and tea and other yummy things and spent less than $20.
After groceries we rushed back to eat something before we had to get ready for kickboxing at 6, and kickboxing today kicked my butt, it was such a good work out, can't wait until next week, woo, gotta love burning calories.

Once back in Rez I had something to east, including a peanut butter and honey snack which was delish and then I had a one minute shower and got dressed and ready to go as katie liz and I were going on an adventure,and it started out in a very adventurous way, we had to figure out how to fit three people in to Georgia, when she had a table and chair set taking up the trunk and back seat, in the end we figured it out though I had to shit in a table fort in the backseat with no legs space, but it was fun, After that we went to Lasenza and I may have bought 10 pairs of underwear but I only spent 25$ so it was a great deal and really can you ever have too much underwear?

After that we went to walmart and wandered for a bit, then we went to starbucks, yumm... and then back to rez, watched an episode of friends and now I'm getting ready for bed, starting tomorrow I will be doing lots of homework, editing, writing. calculating, graphing etc. All for different classes, should be a fun weekend and Carousel is this weekend which will consume most of my Saturday and I will have to take that into account when planning out all that I have to do.

Anyways I;m off to bed

Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment