Thursday, January 5, 2012

I feel like a fool

So last night Ryan got me to drink Alot and I haven't drank in like 8 months and I got quite drunk and I didn't have a full stomach which made it worse, and last night Adam and Ryan's roommate will wrote in my blog for me last night.

Eventually I got to my bed and into half of my pjs, Liz Adam and will were all very nice and helpful, I got up at like 8 and was feeling horrible, I was dizzy and so nauseous :( I went tj the bathroom and managed to throw up hoping it would make me feel better, sadly it didn't, I took some Advil and a tums and want back to bed

My alarm went off at 10:30 and I managed to get dressed but there was no way I was going to class, I couldn't stand for long periods of time, I texted some people got them to get me the notes from today an I stayed in bed until 2 and I was feeling worse and I think it has something todo with the fact that I hadnt eaten in 20hours.

I got up and had a banana and Jenina game me some melbatoast and I went bck to bed and snacked, but eating and drinking water did not make me feel better when I was eating but I hoped it would in the long run

I continued to feel sick and at 4 liz made me some pasta and I ate that in bed and it made me feel a bit better

Then Liz and everyone left and I made a bagel and some ice tea at 6:45 ish and ate that and I have been feeling a little bit better but I'm still not awesome, I feel like I might throw up again but who knows.

I really hate that I wasted the day, I better be productive tomorrow and I better actually make it to my classes, I canny believe I let this happen never again, never ever again

Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment