Sunday, January 22, 2012

An okay sunday

This morning I was up at 9 again
Had breakfast and watched some tv and did some homework and notes and organized stuff.

I relaxed most of the morning and then at 12:30 I met with my animal behaviour group to try and put up the feeders and after 2 hours we succeeded our feeders are up, though none of the bird came to them yet.

After that I prepped my dinner and tidied up a bit and jut after 4 Katie and I went to the gym and u did cardio and stretching and it was nice. When I got back I made dinner and then I watched the frog princess.

Dan and I had some things we had to deal with which was not very awesome.

After that I showered and then I started watching cars and I am still watching it now.

It makes me miss my car, I miss Mayter.


Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment