Saturday, January 7, 2012

Saturday night in, Horray

So this morning I got up at 9, and I had a decent night's sleep, which was surprising considering that it was the first friday night back and I was expecting things to get a little crazy, but all in all the night wasnt too bad, and I was able to sleep.

I had a banana and yogurt for breakfast along with a cup of delicious pumpkin chai tea and Kristy gave me for Christmas. It was soo good.

Eventually Liz woke up and we hung out and watched tv and liz did some readings and I organized my life a little bit. Eventually Liz went to go shower and I started to make lunch until I was able to shower, after becoming clean, I ate salad for lunch and made a pasta bean salad to eat later.

A large portion of my day was spent wanting to cook and bake and eat, i tried to control myself. I ended up making baked crunch chick peas with curry powder and they were really yummy. Then I marinated some chicken for tonights dinner and some for tomorrow as well,

Eventually it was an appropriate time to have dinner and I had lemon rosemary garlic chicken and some of the pasta bean salad I made, I may have also had a bagel...

I spent my evening watching family channel movies and cleaning my room and just relaxing, it's actually kind of nice that the stress of class and school hasn't quite hit me yet, but it will hit me soon. I have lots to do this semester, not as many midterms as usual, but a lot of assignments and papers and projects and presentations and such that I am really not used to doing and it does scare me a bit, I'm hoping that once I get settled into a schedule everything will be okay.

My tentative gym schedule goes in place starting monday which I am excited for, I really want to become more active and focus on my health and my studies, even if it means a little less time spent lounging in bed and relaxing.

Liz is at work tonight and Jenina went out with her friends, Katie is doing RA stuff so I am all alone on this Saturday night, which is ok.

Dan called me to tell me some stuff that happened at home, mainly my dad breaking the door off the oven when trying to clean out the flour that he threw in the oven to put out the fire that Dan set when making spring rolls in a dirty oven. we also chatted a bit which was nice, but now he has gone off to bed and I'm thinking I'll get in my PJs, brush my teeth and wash my face and hit the hay.


Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment