Saturday, March 31, 2012

A rather productive day.

This morning i was up ay 10, and I lazed about for a little bit, I had breakfast before starting to edit my animal behaviour group paper. I added over one page of things. Then I chatted with my mom for a bit and did some more paper editing.

At around 1, Fabris and I went out and walked down and then up the hill that leads to the university, it was about an hour of walking and then we went to the gym and did some abs and stretching, It was a nice outing, it was a beautiful sunny day and it felt good to go out and get some fresh air.

Once back in rez, I had a snack and then took a shower. After my shower I worked on my plant, society and environment paper which is turning out to be a real pain in the butt. Every time I email my prof asking him a simple question he replies in the most convoluted manner that he can and in the end he doesn't really answer my question, it is quite frustrating and I may have responded in a somewhat rude manner, but I am stressed and he should just answer my questions in a simple manner, I have enough to deal with without having to decode his answers to questions regarding my paper that is worth %25 of my grade.

I hung out with Katie and we both worked on Papers for awhile and then at 8:30 it was earth hour so we went outside and hung out in the cold for an hour and I managed to win some awesome portable speakers that actually have some serious power, they are louder than my computer and louder than my phone and they are cute an compact and will be so convenient at the beach or if I go camping this summer.

I am feeling rather tired and I think I will be off to bed soon so I can have another productive day tomorrow. I would like to be at a point where I only have to edit my papers, no more research or major writing, but I will have to wait and see if I can accomplish that. Wish me luck

5 sleeps till the last day of class
6 sleeps till Erica visits and
20 sleeps until I go home


Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment