Monday, March 5, 2012

Just want to go to bed

I was up at 645
I was tired, I got ready for class in the usual way and watches the beginning of the magic school bus before having to go to class

My lab took longer than I would have liked, around 2-2.5 hours.

After the lab I has some tea, and tried to be productive but really just sat a killed time until my class at 11:30, in evolution we got to watch Charles Darwin the tree of life which narrated by the awesome sir David Attenborough it as an enjoyable film that we will be finishing on wednesday

After that I had limnology which felt long as usual. We got our midterms back and I was expecting it to be in the 60s and I got 87 so I was stoked :)

I had animal behaviour after that and then I had to sell semi formal tickets until 4, but I was productive while selling and it's a good thing I was because after that things went down Jill.
I started feeling sick, I felt like my body was not functioning properly and I thought that's the going to the gym would help
I lasted 20 minutes and then I had to leave.. My head feels congested, my throat hurts, I feel weak and dumb, I'm feverish and I have a headache
I had neocitron and chicken noodle soup and talked to my dad for a bit and by 6 all I wanted to do was go to bed.

But now I sit on the couch waiting for my exec meeting at 8 and ten I can finally go to bed

I hope in the morning I will feel better and that my brain will start to function so I can be productive.


Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment