Friday, March 23, 2012

Saw Th Hunger games movie

Last night I did not sleep well, I think Jenina kept coming and going so all i kept hearing was the door open and close and be locked and then unlocked

This morning was not productive, other than the fact that I went to an info session about the Panama Field Course in 2013 and got lots of info and found out that I can go, even though I am graduating that year.

My classes were okay. Today in my animal behaviour class we had to do out poster presentations and it went okay surprisingly. I think we mat have pulled off an okay mark.

After that I hung out with Katie and Kris until we went to the hunger games. We left just after 5, and the movie started at 7:30, but it is opening night so we had to be there early. Liz and Jeremy met us at the theatre and we waited which wasnt too bad and we ended up with awesome seats.

The movie was all in all pretty good, they did change quite a bit, and some of the things they changed did bother me, whereas other things didn't bother me so much. I wont go into details and I don't want to spoil the movie for anyone.

Kris and Katie dropped me back at rez after the movie and I think I'm going to go to bed and hope I sleep better tonight that I did last night.


NighT!

No comments:

Post a Comment