Sunday, March 25, 2012

Day two back at the gym

This morning I was awake at 9 and I was not super thrilled about that. I did end up hanging out with Katie and Adam and Ryan for a bit last night.

Elaine and I met at 10 to work on our data from out plant study and sadly it turns out that almost none of it was significant, we spent 3 hours working on it and ended up with no idea what we can present on Wednesday and our prof was of no help, he doesnt seem to understand that the result of our experiment basically say that fertilizers (no matter the type) have no effect on plant growth. needless to say, very frustrating.

After that I was in no mood to do anything else, so I went to college heights with Katie, and I didnt buy anything other than some crazy bread, which was bad of me, but it was so yummy.

After that I hung out and looked up some papers for my animal behaviour study, but was not all that productive. At 4, I organized the recycling and then Jenina and I took it out before going to the gym.

The gym was hard once again, today i did my cardio on the track and I learned that it hurts less when I take longer faster strides, but I can only do that for about 30 seconds, so I am torn, maybe one day i'll be able to go faster for longer than 30 seconds.

After the gym, I made curried turkey meat balls, which i then put in a pita pocket with veggies and garlic yogurt sauce and it was delicious but I made a giant mess of myself, which in itself was kind of fun. While doing the whole dinner thing, Jenina and I watched The cheetah girls 2 and then we watched Sydney white.

I then had a shower and plan on organizing my stuff for tomorrow and then go to bed early.

Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment